Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This Week In Vintage (07/20 & 07/22)

The preview that almost wasn't. I'm going to be honest with you, ladies. I may have had an emotional breakdown this morning (aka hissy fit). The internet was down, I had overslept, I was exhausted, I was most definitely cranky, and I had every intention of calling into work. By calling into work I clearly mean telling myself that I could go back to sleep. However, when 1:30 rolled around and the internet was up and running, I figured I would give today a go. Thus, the fastest set of listings I have ever created. (giving myself a high five for being productive only after being incredibly lazy.) 

After that long winded explanation, here are this week's listings. The first half will hit the shop tonight, and the second half will be added Thursday evening. (both 9-10pm EST.)

*Update* Auctiva, my auction loading website, is all glitchy tonight (07/20). Any auctions that did not post properly will be added with Thursday's set. I guess it's just one of those days. 


























XO Robyn

* Also, thank you all so much for stopping by. This blog passed 500 blogger followers this week, and I couldn't be more surprised or happy. I'm overwhelmed, but truly appreciative. I will do my best to keep up with comments and blog reading. Pinkie swear. 

Pin It!