Monday, July 5, 2010

Hippie Hippie Shake




Dress: Vintage; Will be added to the shop Tuesday.
Bag: Vintage
Rings: Forever 21/ Target
Shoes: Zara (Yes, I found one. Turns out the mall 20 minutes away has had one forever. So much for all my complaining.)

Does daily blogging have a midnight deadline when we are all in different timezones? Just a thought. It's almost midnight, and I feel like such a slacker. The truth is I have been working my tail off today on this week's new update. That is, until I accidentally took a 4 hour nap after my photo shoot. Oops.

 When it came time for outfit photos mother nature gave Chris and I a small break, but that's about it. Since it has been pouring rain for two days, mild sprinkling and crazy homeless people during outfit pics could be seen as kind of a blessing. Luckily the boy thrives under the pressure of things like cloudy weather, my complaining, and protecting me from men in torn sweats shouting misquoted scripture. All in a day's work.


Happy Monday (night.)
XO Robyn


Pin It!