Monday, July 26, 2010

Going Green

IMG_7656 IMG_7664
IMG_7692 IMG_7690

Dress: Vintage; Will be added to the shop Tuesday.
Socks: Cut Target tights
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Thrifted vintage
Locket: Thrifted


Two pretty dress outfit posts in a row. I'm feeling like such a lady. This was my Sunday evening look. I'm not trying to brag, but I actually finished my work ahead of time this weekend. No, No please hold your applause.This gave me the opportunity to swing by the parents' house for Pineapple Upside Down PIE (oh, you read that right), and some outfit photo fun with my dear Dad before going out. We took a walk down to the park, and were yet again eaten alive by bugs. I think I may have bug spray immune skin. Sigh. My mother also snagged my purse when I got back home. We have a pretty good trading system going, and I will take any opportunity to sneak vintage into her wardrobe. How was your weekend?

XO Robyn
Pin It!