Thursday, July 1, 2010

A kid at heart





Tank: Forever 21
Romper: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tonight.
Shoes: TOMS
Bag: Thrifted

As you can see, this started out like any other outfit shoot with me giving serious model face. Then, I spotted a butterfly. The remaining 40+ pictures of this shoot are me attempting (unsuccessfully) to scoop him up. Between the romper and the silly grin on my face I truly look like a child. I almost had him though. Honest.



Bonus shot. I am in LOVE with this house. I want to take outfit photos in front of it all the time. However, the old man who lives there is crotchety (Note: apparently crotchety is a real word. Who knew?), and never leaves. He went on a quick errand this morning, and we raced over. Unfortunately the lighting would not cooperate with his random absence. Oh well, at least you get to see how sweet it is.

XO Robyn

*Note: This is a ghost post that was written last week.
Pin It!