Friday, July 2, 2010

Florida Sunshine & Mountain Air

 Oh, hello. I am home from my mini vacation, and in need of a good night's sleep in my own bed. I was putting together my Five Things I Love Friday post, and it was coming across strangely cranky. I think it will be better for everyone if I make it a Five Things I Love Saturday post. Until then, here are the only photos I took on my vacation. 
Sunset dinner with the boy in FL. (Note* our coast here in the Tampa Bay area is still clean. Please tell your friends.)

Love him.

Kat and Justin at Southern Sun in Boulder

.
Wes, the manager, offered to make a leftover tinfoil animal. When I asked for a penguin he said that was too simple. I then requested that the penguin have a top hat and a cane. Wes delivered.
Boulder was amazing. 

XO Robyn
Pin It!