Monday, October 11, 2010

Well, That's Just Dandy


IMG_5179 IMG_5251
IMG_5225 IMG_5269

Jacket: Thrifted
Blouse: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted, Vintage
Belt: Thrifted
Scarf: Thrifted, Vintage
Socks: Hue
Shoes: Dolce Vita

I'm going to be up front with you. This outfit is not me at all. A reader emailed me requesting a dandy-ish look, and who am I to say no? The major problem I had was that I do not own pants. It's a FL thing, and yes I can get through all winter without them. I have one pair of jeans and an overworn pair of jeggings that will get me by just fine. Anyway, this fancy little schoolboy look was the best I could do on short notice. If I had more time I would have gone so overboard. I would have invested in every menswear accessory I could find from sock garters to a pocket watch. Also, if you saw me prancing around the house in this look feeling all Little Lord Fauntleroy you would have seen how much I actually enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone.

Have you tried anything that just isn't you lately?

XO Robyn
Pin It!