Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Brave Little Toaster


IMG_7365   IMG_7390

IMG_7353   IMG_7372



Sweater: thrifted To The Max
Dress: thrifted Gap
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: thrifted Dooney and Bourke
Rings: Assorted silver
Scarf: thrifted

First off, thank you all so much for your well wishes on Tuesday. I am doing much better, but I am thinking it might be the flu and not food poisoning. Such is life. The only bummer (aside from feeling crap) is that I can't wear any of my Twitch pieces. I feel like it's bad business to infect your merchandise with germs before shipping it off. It's all just taunting me from the antimicrobial fabreezed safety of my office.

As for these pics, they kind of crack me up. I drove all the way down to the park to end up shooting in the parking lot. It wasn't my fault. The clouds kept sweeping over, and making the woods all gloomy. Then the squirrels would rattle the tree tops, and I would have mild LOST smoke monster fear. That's right. The trees spooked me, and I waited for moments of sunshine in the parking lot.

Go Thursday.
XO Robyn


*20+ auctions end tonight. Click HERE to shop.



Pin It!