Thursday, October 14, 2010

Color Me Surprised


IMG_6482 IMG_6484
IMG_6410IMG_6437

Sweater: Twitch Vintage (on sale tonight)
Shorts: American Apparel via eBay romper
Tights: Walgreens
Boots: Meat Market Vintage
Bag: Thrifted
Rings: Assorted silver
Scarf: Gift via Mom.

Funny thing, I don't appear to ever wear color. This is the problem with taking just two outfit photos a week. You only get to see a random sampling of what I wear, and apparently that sample is colorless.

See, colorless. 

Today was another neutral day with a tan sweater, but I switched it up at the last minute. I try not to change for the benefit of the blog alone, but I was starting to feel slightly self conscious. I do wear colors. Honest. I may just have to add a third day of outfit pics to prove it to you... and myself. 

Do you ever feel like you are in a style rut? Real, or perceived.

XO Robyn



Psst... 20+ vintage auctions end tonight. Click HERE to shop.



Pin It!