Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rambling Woman


IMG_4986 IMG_4990
IMG_5028 IMG_5048

Tank: Thrifted Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted Vintage
Shoes: Zara
Rings: Assorted

Look at all that eye contact. I tend to look at the floor in most photos, but today I was feeling a little crazy. It's like I'm staring at you through your monitor right? Well that's a creepy thought. 

Anyway, I am obsessed with this skirt. I have been looking for the perfect vintage maxi, and it hasn't been going well. I finally caved and picked this one up at the mall. I am torn between my love for it and my mild non-vintage shame. This must be how Jared feels when he eats somewhere other than Subway. Oh well. Have you purchased anything fun lately?

XO Robyn



Psst... 25 vintage auctions end tonight. Click HERE to shop.

Pin It!