Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aunty Robyn To The Rescue


First off, a big congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law who are knocked up with their first child. It's a boy, and I am beyond excited.

Now, I need your help. You see, there is a fine line between a "unique" name and a name that says "give me wedgies until I am in college." These crazy kids I call siblings really want a unique name for my soon to be nephew. They have recruited help, and I am presenting them with my list of "dear god don't name my nephew after a video game character" options this weekend. Input please!

   

A few things to note:

*Please don't submit names that are only unique because they are misspelled. A someone who never has her name spelled correctly on her Starbucks cup, I am not a fan.

* Bonus points for names starting with an S. Little baby no name will have a last name starting in S, and the parents dig alliteration.


Let's play, Name My Nephew!
To the comments.

XO Robyn (Best Aunty Ever.)
Pin It!