Friday, April 9, 2010

The (Yellow Brick) Road to Love

Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.

1. Showing a little back.

 
Here                                                            Here


 
Here                                                                        Here


 
Here                                                          Here


 
Here                                                             Here


 
Here                                                                         Here

I love showing a little upper back. It's sexy without being vulgar, and perfect for spring.



2. Bunny Necklace!

 

I can't explain my instant love for this necklace. It isn't my birthday, and I can't think of another reason you might want to buy me jewelry. However, if any of my loved ones are paying attention this would make an amazing present come November. I could buy it for myself, but where is the fun in that. 


3. Your Mom. (Vintage mom photos via Urban Outfitters Original Icon Contest)



 


 








 



Source: All pictures via @urbanoutfitters on Twitter.

I know I posted about this on Wed post, but I am still obsessed. The pictures just keep getting better. Search for more through twitter with @urbanoutfitters #originalicon.


4. This Photo:


Seriously, how can you look at that and not smile? Random happiness. 


5. Wizard Of Oz Inspired Fashion:

Here                                                                    Here



Here                                                                     Here



  
Here                                                                   Here

 
Here                                                               Here

 
Here                                                                 Here

Here                                                            Here
 

Here                                                        Here

 
Here                                                                  Here

 
Here                                                           Here

I am going to a Wizard of Oz themed birthday later this month. The birthday girl Nora has taken on the part of Glenda the Good Witch. I think it's just an excuse for her to wear a pink tutu and a crown. I have been assigned The Yellow Brick Road, so I have been working on a DIY yellow romper with a geometric print. Trust me. There will be pictures.


Have a great weekend ladies.
XO Robyn
Pin It!