Monday, April 19, 2010

Forget April Showers





Shirt: Target
Skirt: Hemmed vintage; (will be added to the shop tomorrow night)
Ring: Forever 21
Oxfords: Dolce Vita (Not shown. The boy does not like taking pictures that include my feet.)

The crazy people down the street put a bathtub on their lawn. That's right, a bathtub. Some neighbors might complain. Some might be upset. Some might have an impromptu photo shoot around the lawn tub. (I am that last type of person.) You can only see it in the bottom left pic, but I have a feeling if it isn't hauled away this week there will be more in the future.

This was my first real attempt at print mixing. I have been loving the concept for so long, but wasn't quite ready to embrace it until today.  Now I am ready for an entire spring of delightfully clashing patterns. 

XO Robyn
Pin It!