Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

I have a love hate relationship with Polyvore. On the one hand, I love all the looks I see created and posted on your blogs. On the other hand, I just can't get into it. Whenever I try, I am made painfully aware that I have the attention span of a circus monkey. Today I pushed through my web wandering ways, and put together two possible Boulder looks. It was a struggle.

For me: 

This is actually almost identical to an outfit I have picked out for my trip. The only difference is that I will likely be working a floppy hat, and not a turban. It's not my fault. Whenever I try the turban trend I end up looking like Brett Michaels. It's upsetting.


For Kat:


I'm not sure how Kat would feel about this ensemble. Although, the two thumbs up suggest that she thinks it's a winner. Anyway, this is what I would wear if I were Kat. Perhaps she is really into tie dye as well...  We will see.


Can you tell that I am already mentally gone?
XO Robyn



Pin It!