Thursday, December 23, 2010

Everyone Knows It's Windy


IMG_6439 IMG_6474
IMG_6438 IMG_6484






Sweater: Vintage; will be added to the shop soon.
Skirt: Vintage; Will be re-added (long story) to the shop soon.
Tights: Betsy Johnson
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Jewelry: Assorted silver, and gift from the boy

This is the outfit I wore to my sister's baby shower this weekend (with different shoes). It was down at the beach, and surprisingly windy. I don't know if you can tell from these photos, but that skirt is both short and lightweight. I was flashing people my tights covered boy shorts all over the place. So if you were at the gas station near the beach and you saw a girl with two giant baby shower gifts and her skirt up around her face, that was me! Fun for the whole family.

You're killin it Thursday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!