Friday, January 13, 2012

Fridaying. It's A Word


Today was a much needed day off for me, so outfit pics were just not going to happen. Instead, here are some random photos from my dying iPhone. Note: Dropping your iPhone repeatedly on tile flooring does affect picture quality. Who knew?

Untitled-7 Untitled-9
My boyfriend was kind enough to text me a picture of the sunrise instead of waking me up to see it. I love you too.

OWL MUG! It makes coffee (and often wine) so much cuter. 

Untitled-5 Untitled-3
This is Solange the big metal chicken. She is a smaller and less impressive version of Beyonce, The Bloggess' big metal chicken. (An awesome Xmas gift from my siblings.)

Solange is unbeatable at staring contests.

Untitled-4 Untitled-1

Feel free to add chocolate chips, or make muffins instead. *bake muffins for 25 minutes.

The best reason to let your bananas go bad.

Untitled-2 Untitled-8

So far so good.

Delicious, and I didn't even burn the house down. Yes mom, that is your pyrex... sorry.

Untitled-10 Untitled-6

My new Catalope pillow cases arrived!

Via Bark Decor on Etsy. I will be getting the matching hand towels. 

It's I never got out of my pajamas Friday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!