Friday, June 17, 2011

Love Is A Serious Mental Disease

Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions


1. Vintage Quilts
all images via weheartit.

This week at a thrift store a woman in front of me in line was holding the most beautiful handmade vintage quilt possibly every sewn. Now, I have had my share of thrift store jealousy before. However, I have never come so close to cutting a b*tch. I wanted it that badly. Now I'm obsessed.


2. Toasted Marshmallows
all images via weheartit.

Alyson (is neat) went camping last week, and I had a small pang of jealousy. I don't typically dig on sleeping outdoors, bugs, or grilling meat on an open flame. I do enjoy the roasting of marshmallows though. This may end with congealed sugar on our gas stove...


3. Swedish Hasbeens

Here                                                                        Here
Here                                                                        Here
Here                                                                        Here
Here                                                                        Here
Here                                                                        Here


Homeslice is saving money to move into a new house. That's right, I just called myself homeslice. What are you going to do about it? Anyway, this money saving means only getting to admire  pretty/expensive shoes from afar. Sigh.


4. Cuffs
all images via weheartit.

My friend Kat got me the most amazing silver cuff for my birthday. It has been the perfect accessory for hiding the random purple bruise that showed up on my wrist this week. Now if only they made cuffs for your shins...


5. You
all images via weheartit.


Aweeeeee, right? I mean it. My life feels kind of crazy right now, but this blogging thing seems to be going okay. I really do appreciate you stopping by for my attempts at being funny and my oddly inconsistent wardrobe. All despite the fact that I will never enter your giveaway. Ever.

Have a great weekend,
XO Robyn
Pin It!