Friday, March 25, 2011

Young Love

Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.


1. Hugs
all images via Weheartit

Being sick this week has really made me miss hugs. Lame? Possibly, but the "air hugs" with the boy from three feet away are not going to cut it much longer.



2. Pink Pants
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
*click any image above for source.

Alyson asked me to keep an eye out for pink pants while thrifting. Now I see them everywhere online, but have yet to find the perfect pair in person. This may drive me quietly mad. I'll keep you posted.



3. Pretzels
all images via Weheartit

I love a large salted pretzel with a side of spicy mustard. It goes perfectly with bike rides and playing in the park.



4. Turquoise
all images via Weheartit

I have temporarily (fingers crossed) misplaced my favorite turquoise ring. If I don't find it soon, I may go on a jewelry binge that my checkbook cannot handle. 


5. Tumblr

Listen, I'm not proud of this one. I also don't have any extra time in my day to waste on it, and yet I manage. Sigh.

Have A Great Weekend,
XO Robyn

Pin It!