Saturday, January 16, 2010

Slacking Off



Fridays are pretty much my designated day off. Yesterday however, I was motivated to work. I finished my shipping, and was about to begin laundry and blogging. Then the boyfriend called, and asked if I wanted to go slack lining. I was out the door. It was a beautiful day, and I could not pass up the opportunity to play outside. For those of you who have never slack lined, it is essentially like walking on a large rubber band. It should be noted that I am not very good at it, and above is the most graceful photo taken of me.



On the other hand, my boyfriend Chris is pretty amazing. He stays up, balances, walks, turns around, jumps off gracefully. (As gracefully as a man should.) He's also extremely patient with me, and agreed to let me photograph him for the blog. What a sport.



These two photos represent how I spent the majority of the day. Grace and poise personified.

Lastly, let's pretend this isn't an entirely non fashion/vintage post.
Jacket: Thrifted Volcom
Romper: American Apparel via eBay
Tights: Target
Shoes: Thrifted Keds
Sun Glasses: Thrifted

XO Robyn
Pin It!