Friday, October 15, 2010

Love Is Like A Bottle Of Gin



Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.


1. Haircuts








all images via Weheartit


I have a hair appointment this afternoon. Having curly hair I can usually get away with just two haircuts a year. Impressed? Jealous? Grossed out? Me too. Unfortunately due to a straight red hair style with bangs (called "the Nancy") I had nearly two years ago, I have to get my hair cut more often as the ends keep turning orange. Wish me luck.




2. Capes

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here


Warm and cozy with the occasional urge to fly.




3. Carving Carved Pumpkins







all images via Weheartit


I love seeing other people's carved jackolanterns. I am both lazy and unimaginative, so I haven't done one of my own in years. Plus, pumpkin insides kind of freak me out if they are not already dry roasted.




4. Board Games









all images via Weheartit


My good friends Val and Matt got married last weekend. They already have the prefect house, and decided to just have fun with their registry since they really didn't need any of the basics. That meant boardgames!  Please note that if a wedding registry has Battleship on it, I am going to get it for you.




5. Tote Bags

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here

Here                                                           Here


I am looking for a few cute tote bags to bring around with me instead of my green bags. Some of these are so cute I wouldn't even need another purse.



Have A Great Weekend.
XO Robyn


Random cuteness bonus.

Both via Weheartit

I have a folder full of possible Friday pictures. These ones have been in there for a while with no matching post, and I couldn't not share them any longer.

XO Robyn

Pin It!